This tire is designed to shed mud and deliver traction on pavement and dirt. The Cultivator doubles as a solid tire for both the commuter and cyclocross rider.
Type: Patch CementSize: Individual tube
- Anodized alloy construction- Fits standard Schrader valves
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Forged alloy construction- Fits Schrader valves
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag.- Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
Make patching a tire easy with Slime's SKABS. No glue and no cement means no mess. Just scuff up the area around the puncture and stick on the patch. Can't get any simpler than that.There are even a couple of tire levers included, making it easier than ever to repair punctures and take off your tubes. Everything you need for a quick patch job!- Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches, a metal scuffer and two tire levers.
- Plastic storage box- Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
$4.68 - $18.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Thorn Resistant Tube is thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings.
$4.99 - $10.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness- 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1- 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4- Compliant with California Proposition 65
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
Simple, lightweight and robust - tough nylon tyre levers in a pack of two for fast removal of tires during a puncture repair.Features- Designed for a perfect fit on Giant Wheel Systems- Safe for use on carbon rims- Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets- Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire- Reinforced nylon for best durability
The FlatBoy patch kit will be your best friend when road-/trail-side flat repairs are needed. It features a set of six self-adhesive patches, sandpaper to lightly roughen before applying, and instructions in a snap-shut kit. Patches conform to inner tube perfectly and the kit is compact so you can always find a spot to carry one. Don't leave home without it.- Easy to apply to your inner tube so your ride can continue on unhindered.- Glueless patches with no mess.- Six patches are housed in a small, lightweight container that fits in the smallest places.
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
$5.99 - $10.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness- Removable valve core- 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1- 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4- Compliant with California Proposition 65
Q-Tubes Value Series Presta tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removeable valve cores and simplified size specificationsRemovable Presta valve coreIndividually packaged tubes in recycled cardboardLabeled Size: 700 x 18-25cmWeight: 125 gValve Core: RemovableShaft Type: ThreadedISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mmTube Compound: ButylISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"Valve: PrestaWall Thickess: 1 mm
• Butyl rubber• Schrader valve• 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Butyl rubber• Schrader valve• 14 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber• Schrader valve• 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
• Butyl rubber• Schrader valve• 16 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber• Schrader valve• 20 x 1 1/8
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire- No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go- Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
• Butyl rubber• Economy tube• Schrader valve• 16 x 1.5-1.95: 35mm valve stem• 16 x 2.125: 32mm valve stem
• Butyl rubber• Economy tube• Schrader valve• 12-1/2 x 2-1/4
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly- Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires- Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$6.96 - $7.25
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube.- Decreased air loss design- Butyl rubber
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material• Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects• Place inside tire between tube and tire
• Butyl rubber• 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core)• 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1)
Page 1 of 48Next page